Why this course of for whom?
During this course the participants learn to build, dismantle and judge simple scaffolds based on drawings and risks.
at least 18 years old and certificate basic VCA.
The participants receive with good results a DNV-GL certificate.
How long last this course?
The course starts at 09.00 am till 15.00 am with 2 short brakes of 15 minutes and from 12.00 till 12.30 a pause for lunch.
- Guidelines Scaffolding
- Different types of Scaffolds
- Terminology, functions and demands scaffold-parts
- Endurance, risks weights
- To read sketches/drawings and bills of quantities
- Steps of building and dismantling scaffolds
- Building/dismantling roll-scaffolds
- Elevators in construction-industry
- Safe and healthy build up scaffolds according to drawings and calculations